About Me

My photo
As I have more photos of food than I care to count, I thought why not I share my humble findings with anyone who stumbles upon this blog. Nothing fancy.....cannot afford it lah.....not with my kind of salary....sigh (hinting to my boss). Sorry about the not so professional looking photos. Cannot afford to get a better camera yet (another hint). I also like to browse online shopping sites for the fun of it. Quite interesting, you know. But.......real shopping (you know... drive to a shopping complex, fight for a parking space and jostle with the other shoppers inside the complex) is not my cup of tea, heh, heh. So....I just might add some more online shopping site links here (those that I think are interesting lah....you know..not those common ones). So, if you are like me, do keep an eye on the shopping column on your right, eh? I also like to think about and dissect quotes of famous and ordinary people. Aaand....I also like to ramble about things and people I observed everyday. By the way, anyone of you want a pet? Have a look at the sidebar (Please Help Them). These adorable animals are waiting for a loving person to adopt them. Buuut....remember, a pet is forever. No abuse.

Saturday 26 November 2011

Restoran Ko Pi Tim, Ipoh

One of our favourite places to go for breakfast is Restoran Ko Pi Tim in Medan Ipoh Bistari. We will usually order the curry noodles (soup or dry version), siam laksa, pork noodles or fried noodles. We like the curry noodles (both the soup and dry version) with slices of 'char siew' (BBQ meat), shreds of chicken and prawns. Of course, they cannot be compared to the Nam Chau version but still.........they can stand on their own. The siam laksa (from the same stall) is also quite tasty with lots of fish (big chunks too), slivers of onion, pineapples and cucumber.
The pork noodles comes in a huge bowl filled with minced meat, meat patties, pig liver, pig intestines and vegetables garnished with lots of fried garlic. The soup is clear and flavourful. Nice. The fried noodles stall serves up a big variety of fried noodles in different styles. Worth a try. There is also a chee cheong fun stall, a hor hee stall, a pan mee stall, a wantan mee stall, a Western food stall and a 'liu fun' stall. But I should say this about the 'liu fun' stall - the man and lady manning the stall have attitude problems and service is extremely slow even when they have no other customers. Never going to patronise this particular stall ever again. I can't stand bad attitude and bad manners. Guarantee to make me see red.
Restoran Ko Pi Tim is located at the corner of Jalan Medan Ipoh 1B and Jalan Medan Ipoh 1D in Medan Ipoh Bistari, Ipoh behind PC Depot.


Pork Noodles

Siam Laksa from the curry noodles stall

News flash (07.04.2012) : The 'liu fun' stall manned by the man and lady with attitude problems has closed shop. Goes to show that bad attitude and bad manners will get nobody anywhere. Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.