About Me

My photo
As I have more photos of food than I care to count, I thought why not I share my humble findings with anyone who stumbles upon this blog. Nothing fancy.....cannot afford it lah.....not with my kind of salary....sigh (hinting to my boss). Sorry about the not so professional looking photos. Cannot afford to get a better camera yet (another hint). I also like to browse online shopping sites for the fun of it. Quite interesting, you know. But.......real shopping (you know... drive to a shopping complex, fight for a parking space and jostle with the other shoppers inside the complex) is not my cup of tea, heh, heh. So....I just might add some more online shopping site links here (those that I think are interesting lah....you know..not those common ones). So, if you are like me, do keep an eye on the shopping column on your right, eh? I also like to think about and dissect quotes of famous and ordinary people. Aaand....I also like to ramble about things and people I observed everyday. By the way, anyone of you want a pet? Have a look at the sidebar (Please Help Them). These adorable animals are waiting for a loving person to adopt them. Buuut....remember, a pet is forever. No abuse.

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Special Dedication

To the passengers and crew of MH370 :
Rest in peace and God bless all of you.

To the families and friends of the passengers and crew of MH370 :
We are very sorry for your loss. No amount of words will lessen the pain but time will and we speak from experience.

To the members of the SAR teams and all those who offered their help :
Thank you. Thank you. You are the true heroes.

To the Malaysian government and MAS :
You did a great job in handling this crisis no matter what others said. Those are just sour grapes talk. In this circumstances, no experience in handling this crisis means that MAS is a very safe airline and Thank God for that.

(30.03.2014) To those people hurling unreasonable criticisms at anything Malaysian (you know who you are) :
The whole world is watching and talking about your behaviour. Please show some dignity, if not for yourself, then for the memory of your loved one(s) and for your fellow countrymen. You are not the only ones who lost somebody on MH370, you know. Your government, who has far more technologically advanced equipment than Malaysia, is also among the SAR teams. What have they uncovered so far?????? Remember, pointing one finger at others means pointing 3 fingers at yourselves. Those who keep insisting that the Malaysian government is hiding the truth.........erm........do you know something that the rest of the world don't?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.