About Me

My photo
As I have more photos of food than I care to count, I thought why not I share my humble findings with anyone who stumbles upon this blog. Nothing fancy.....cannot afford it lah.....not with my kind of salary....sigh (hinting to my boss). Sorry about the not so professional looking photos. Cannot afford to get a better camera yet (another hint). I also like to browse online shopping sites for the fun of it. Quite interesting, you know. But.......real shopping (you know... drive to a shopping complex, fight for a parking space and jostle with the other shoppers inside the complex) is not my cup of tea, heh, heh. So....I just might add some more online shopping site links here (those that I think are interesting lah....you know..not those common ones). So, if you are like me, do keep an eye on the shopping column on your right, eh? I also like to think about and dissect quotes of famous and ordinary people. Aaand....I also like to ramble about things and people I observed everyday. By the way, anyone of you want a pet? Have a look at the sidebar (Please Help Them). These adorable animals are waiting for a loving person to adopt them. Buuut....remember, a pet is forever. No abuse.

Monday 14 November 2011

Berlin's Bier Houz, Ipoh

Hey, found some photos of the time when we went for dinner at Berlin's Bier Houz in Greentown, Ipoh. Can't remember when leh, no matter how hard I rack this poor brain of mine. Must be getting old........
Anyway,..... let's see. German pork knuckles.........ooowee.....yum, yum. Can still remember the taste. My brain might be slow but my taste buds are not, hee, hee. Goes well with any of the German beers being sold at the outlet. Crispy, crackly skin and juicy, tender meat......mmmmm....... I'm hungry already. Next up, Berlin Spare Ribs.....one dish you must eat with your fingers. Ditch the knife and fork, people. A bit chewy though. Still.........it's not bad. Worth a try. Finally, the German sausages.......ahah! Very different from the normal pre-packed sausages that we find at the supermarket freezers. Sort of gives you a crunchy feel when you chew on it. Very flavourful. I think I shall make another visit to this place soon. Who should I get to go with me.......hmmmm??????
Berlin's Bier Houz is located at Persiaran Greentown 4, Greentown Business Centre, Ipoh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.