About Me

My photo
As I have more photos of food than I care to count, I thought why not I share my humble findings with anyone who stumbles upon this blog. Nothing fancy.....cannot afford it lah.....not with my kind of salary....sigh (hinting to my boss). Sorry about the not so professional looking photos. Cannot afford to get a better camera yet (another hint). I also like to browse online shopping sites for the fun of it. Quite interesting, you know. But.......real shopping (you know... drive to a shopping complex, fight for a parking space and jostle with the other shoppers inside the complex) is not my cup of tea, heh, heh. So....I just might add some more online shopping site links here (those that I think are interesting lah....you know..not those common ones). So, if you are like me, do keep an eye on the shopping column on your right, eh? I also like to think about and dissect quotes of famous and ordinary people. Aaand....I also like to ramble about things and people I observed everyday. By the way, anyone of you want a pet? Have a look at the sidebar (Please Help Them). These adorable animals are waiting for a loving person to adopt them. Buuut....remember, a pet is forever. No abuse.

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Kedai Kopi Dong Long, Ipoh

Having read in the newspaper of this place in Ipoh old town, we headed out to look for it one Sunday. Found it quite easily. We ordered some yong tau foo (apparently, these are homemade), a dry and also soup version of fresh water prawn curry noodles, a dry curry noodle plus a chicken slice curry noodle. Erm.....all the curry noodles tasted the same to us. The only difference among them are the accompaniments. Same goes for the dry versions. Taste wise, let's just say, we've tasted better ones elsewhere. As for the yong tau foo.....well.....we don't quite like it. The stuffing is too bland and soft for us. No more repeats for us as far as this place is concerned. But you can try and judge for yourself lor. As the saying goes.......one man's meat is another man's poison, heh.
Kedai Kopi Dong Long us located at Jalan Sultan Yussuf in Ipoh Old Town.

Fresh water prawns dry curry noodles

Fresh water prawns curry noodles

Chicken slice curry noodles

Yong tau foo

Dry curry noodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.