About Me

My photo
As I have more photos of food than I care to count, I thought why not I share my humble findings with anyone who stumbles upon this blog. Nothing fancy.....cannot afford it lah.....not with my kind of salary....sigh (hinting to my boss). Sorry about the not so professional looking photos. Cannot afford to get a better camera yet (another hint). I also like to browse online shopping sites for the fun of it. Quite interesting, you know. But.......real shopping (you know... drive to a shopping complex, fight for a parking space and jostle with the other shoppers inside the complex) is not my cup of tea, heh, heh. So....I just might add some more online shopping site links here (those that I think are interesting lah....you know..not those common ones). So, if you are like me, do keep an eye on the shopping column on your right, eh? I also like to think about and dissect quotes of famous and ordinary people. Aaand....I also like to ramble about things and people I observed everyday. By the way, anyone of you want a pet? Have a look at the sidebar (Please Help Them). These adorable animals are waiting for a loving person to adopt them. Buuut....remember, a pet is forever. No abuse.

Monday 6 February 2012

Kedai Makanan Mee Sun, Ipoh

As it's been quite a while since we ate at this place, we decided one morning to go to Kedai Makanan Mee Sun for breakfast. Oops......the sole purpose of our visit to this shop, the prawn mee stall has closed shop. So, Mum settled for the pork noodles. Too bland, she said. The pork intestines had a bitter taste; evidence of a shoddy cleaning job..........orrrrr......... is it part of the recipe????? Dad's wantan mee was passable while sis said she can only taste the pepper in her pork belly noodles and nothing else.The pork belly itself was rather tough and chewy. On the other hand, my order of chicken curry noodles was quite good actually. The curry was thick enough to stick to the wantan noodles while the chicken meat was tender. Aaannnd........the coffee has gone down the drain. Cannot taste the coffee at all. Wouldn't be able to tell it is coffee if I drink it with my eyes closed. Not going back to this place ever again.
Kedai Makanan Mee Sun is located at Tingkat Taman Ipoh 6, same row with Scotch Pub & Restaurant in Ipoh Garden South.

From the same stall

Pork noodles with the bitter pork intestines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.