About Me

My photo
As I have more photos of food than I care to count, I thought why not I share my humble findings with anyone who stumbles upon this blog. Nothing fancy.....cannot afford it lah.....not with my kind of salary....sigh (hinting to my boss). Sorry about the not so professional looking photos. Cannot afford to get a better camera yet (another hint). I also like to browse online shopping sites for the fun of it. Quite interesting, you know. But.......real shopping (you know... drive to a shopping complex, fight for a parking space and jostle with the other shoppers inside the complex) is not my cup of tea, heh, heh. So....I just might add some more online shopping site links here (those that I think are interesting lah....you know..not those common ones). So, if you are like me, do keep an eye on the shopping column on your right, eh? I also like to think about and dissect quotes of famous and ordinary people. Aaand....I also like to ramble about things and people I observed everyday. By the way, anyone of you want a pet? Have a look at the sidebar (Please Help Them). These adorable animals are waiting for a loving person to adopt them. Buuut....remember, a pet is forever. No abuse.

Sunday 17 November 2013

Observations Of A Food Blob (14)

Have you ever noticed (if you haven't already), that quite a lot of Malaysian drivers are ........... shall I call them weird or is it too tame a word to describe how these group of drivers drive? Anyway, they do at least one if not most or all of the following :

1) run the red light (what's the hurry, ha? Your maker waiting for you ah?)
2) do not stop at the junction with a "Stop" sign and some even honk at those in front who did what they are supposed to do ie Stop (don't understand or refuse to understand the meaning of the word "Stop"???)
3) ignore the "Beri Laluan" sign and expect others to "beri laluan" to them instead (a case of ....erm.... misunderstanding?)
4) cut queue at the traffic lights (cannot wait, ah?)
5) change lanes suddenly without signalling (Oi, other people can read your minds, meh?)
6) stop their vehicles right in the middle of the road and pretend that the vehicles behind them are invisible (Ei, your grandfather's road ah?)
7) haphazardly park their vehicle and ended up hogging 2 parking bays instead 1 (Yo, don't be greedy lah)
8) double and triple park and therefore preventing the other vehicles who are legally parked in the designated parking bays from leaving (Aiyoh, big shot meh?)
9) ignore the zebra crossing and pretend that there is nobody trying to cross the road using the zebra crossing (don't know what the zebra crossing is for, izit?)

 Anything else that I missed?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.