About Me

My photo
As I have more photos of food than I care to count, I thought why not I share my humble findings with anyone who stumbles upon this blog. Nothing fancy.....cannot afford it lah.....not with my kind of salary....sigh (hinting to my boss). Sorry about the not so professional looking photos. Cannot afford to get a better camera yet (another hint). I also like to browse online shopping sites for the fun of it. Quite interesting, you know. But.......real shopping (you know... drive to a shopping complex, fight for a parking space and jostle with the other shoppers inside the complex) is not my cup of tea, heh, heh. So....I just might add some more online shopping site links here (those that I think are interesting lah....you know..not those common ones). So, if you are like me, do keep an eye on the shopping column on your right, eh? I also like to think about and dissect quotes of famous and ordinary people. Aaand....I also like to ramble about things and people I observed everyday. By the way, anyone of you want a pet? Have a look at the sidebar (Please Help Them). These adorable animals are waiting for a loving person to adopt them. Buuut....remember, a pet is forever. No abuse.

Sunday 1 September 2013

The Bus, Ipoh

Went to this bistro called The Bus for dinner one Sunday evening. We ordered 2 pastas and 2 pizzas with a chef salad. The pastas........namely spaghetti carbonara and spaghetti with broccoli, anchovies and basil......weell, they tasted the same to us. Can't tell the difference between the two. Taste wise....not too bad lah if you are not fussy. The pizzas....hmmmm.....the margarita, which is pizza with sliced tomatoes, basil, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce is quite good. If they are more generous with the cheese, it could be better, I think. The other pizza....tuna and smoked salmon, which is pizza with onion, tuna flakes, smoked salmon, chili flakes and mozzarella cheese is passable. Can't quite taste the smoked salmon though. As for the chef salad........mix greens and chicken served with special dressing and garlic bread......just so, so only lah.
The Bus occupies two shoplots located at Jalan Lau Ek Ching, Ipoh.

Chef salad

Margarita

Tuna & smoked salmon

Spaghetti with broccoli, anchovies and basil

Spaghetti carbonara with a raw egg yolk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.