About Me

My photo
As I have more photos of food than I care to count, I thought why not I share my humble findings with anyone who stumbles upon this blog. Nothing fancy.....cannot afford it lah.....not with my kind of salary....sigh (hinting to my boss). Sorry about the not so professional looking photos. Cannot afford to get a better camera yet (another hint). I also like to browse online shopping sites for the fun of it. Quite interesting, you know. But.......real shopping (you know... drive to a shopping complex, fight for a parking space and jostle with the other shoppers inside the complex) is not my cup of tea, heh, heh. So....I just might add some more online shopping site links here (those that I think are interesting lah....you know..not those common ones). So, if you are like me, do keep an eye on the shopping column on your right, eh? I also like to think about and dissect quotes of famous and ordinary people. Aaand....I also like to ramble about things and people I observed everyday. By the way, anyone of you want a pet? Have a look at the sidebar (Please Help Them). These adorable animals are waiting for a loving person to adopt them. Buuut....remember, a pet is forever. No abuse.

Sunday 25 November 2012

Puppy For Adoption (Free) - An Update

This is an update on my previous blog of the same title dated 22 October 2012. Hazel, the puppy, has found a new home. Yesterday evening, even though it was raining quite hard, a very nice young man came to take her home and now Hazel has a loving family and 2 big sister poodles to keep her company. Here, Hazel's foster family would like to express their utmost gratitude and say a very, very big thank you to him for giving Hazel a good home. May God bless him and his family.

To all the animal rescuers in this world :
You are great people. Angels. Keep up the good work.
To all the people who adopt their pets from animal shelters :
A very big thank you for giving these animals a good home.

May God bless all of you and your families.

To all those who did one or more of the following :
1) abuse defenceless animals
2) abandon your pet for silly reasons like the pet is old or sick or when you are tired of them.
3) kill defenceless animals just because you think they are a nuisance (What if your children are a nuisance?)
Remember : For every cause, there is an effect. When it is payback time (and don't think payback only comes after your lifetime), remember what you did because the beings up there are looking and recording everything. Think of your family and descendants too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.