About Me

My photo
As I have more photos of food than I care to count, I thought why not I share my humble findings with anyone who stumbles upon this blog. Nothing fancy.....cannot afford it lah.....not with my kind of salary....sigh (hinting to my boss). Sorry about the not so professional looking photos. Cannot afford to get a better camera yet (another hint). I also like to browse online shopping sites for the fun of it. Quite interesting, you know. But.......real shopping (you know... drive to a shopping complex, fight for a parking space and jostle with the other shoppers inside the complex) is not my cup of tea, heh, heh. So....I just might add some more online shopping site links here (those that I think are interesting lah....you know..not those common ones). So, if you are like me, do keep an eye on the shopping column on your right, eh? I also like to think about and dissect quotes of famous and ordinary people. Aaand....I also like to ramble about things and people I observed everyday. By the way, anyone of you want a pet? Have a look at the sidebar (Please Help Them). These adorable animals are waiting for a loving person to adopt them. Buuut....remember, a pet is forever. No abuse.

Friday 15 June 2012

Food For Thought (32)

A friend emailed these photos to me that made me cry and it got me thinking. Whenever any of you out there start complaining about all the wrongs in your life, remember that there are other people struggling to live with or overcome all the wrongs in their lives and these wrongs are hundreds of times worse than yours and mine put together. So, be happy with who you are and what you have and whenever possible, do something to help those that are not so fortunate aaand.........stop complaining. Stop complaining about your food as there are people who are dying for a scrap of food. Stop complaining about your family as there are people who don't have any. Stop complaining about your studies as there are children who would give or do anything for a chance to go to school. Stop complaining about your job as there are children who do work that is worse than yours. In short, stop complaining about anything and everything.
Have a look at these pictures and thank God you are not them.

Stop complaining about your food

Stop complaining about your family

Stop complaining about your studies

Stop complaining about your job
Stop complaining about anything and everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.